Certificated Substitute Information

 Card Icon
Certificated Substitute information
Top of Page

We are looking for certificated substitutes for Gridley USD.
To do so, please ensure you have completed the following:
1. Have an Emergency 30-Day Substitute Permit issued. If you haven't done this yet, please visit the BCOE website for information on this process and/or to see if you're eligible.
2. Fingerprint through the Fingerprint Clearinghouse Consortium with BCOE.
3. Come to the Gridley Unified School District Office, located at 429 Magnolia Street, Gridley, CA between 8:00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday, to complete a Substitute Teacher Profile form. Please bring verification of TB clearance and two (2) forms of ID meeting I-9 requirements.
4. Once you've been added as a Certificated Substitute, you'll receive a registration email from Frontline Management System, which is the system that substitutes will use to access available subbing assignments. You'll also receive another email with additional details on completing all new hire paperwork and mandatory online training that you'll need in order to remain on the substitute list.