Employment Opportunities

 Card Icon
Top of Page

You may apply for any Classified or Certificated vacancies at EDJOIN.
Please note that the following links will require the Mozilla Firefox Browser for best compatible viewing.

Classified Vacancies

Certificated Vacancies


Prefer to complete a paper application?

You may pick up applications at the Gridley Unified School District Office located at 429 Magnolia Street, Gridley, CA 95948 or print them from the website with the links to the below.
Regular Staff applications - Complete through job position in EdJoin
Temporary/Seasonal applications